Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Axis of Glorious Retribution - Game Prep

Welcome to the Axis of Glorious Retribution. Your team leader is Lightfufu all this means is that he gets a special item at the start of the game. Whether or not you take orders from him is between him and you.

I'm not going to start just yet. This is mostly because I know there will be a few more people that might want to join and because I want you to at least say hey to your team mates. Also this gives you a chance to voice your opinion on the team leader, flag and team name. Over all I want the team leaders to make the decision but hopefully they will listen to your pleas. Also feel free to post any questions.

If there is a problem with team leaders I will handle it civilly and swiftly.

No comments:

Post a Comment